H2H KOMBAT H2H KOMBAT

fucken eh!!!!

this is the shit i like man, i usually give bad ratings because people submit usless bullshit, but you my friend kick some serious ass, i loved the part where the guy gets fuck up in the face a few times, always good to watch, make some more, you should of showed the part where the guy gets hit in the head with a hammer, lol, that would of been cool, i would of gave you all 10's but i was too lazy to scroll down.

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

kick ass, we need to see more of this on new groun

i loved it

The Life of a Can The Life of a Can

fucken A!!!

this is some of the funniest shit i have ever seen
great job, keep em coming.

Dress-up Lunch (DBZ) Dress-up Lunch (DBZ)

man you rule, dont listen to anyone, this is the best dressup game i ever played, and the sound makes it that much better, i love metal gear.
man you are my hero, however the last guy was right, she does need bigger tits.

Pedestrian Plower Pedestrian Plower

wow

ok, this was amazing yet again, but next time you should add some cas to crash in to, some sound effects for the engine, some NOS would be good, for thoes of you who dont know what it is, it stands for Nitrous oxide system, oh and please add a handbrake option, and make the map bigger, driving around a parking lot does get boring.
ps. perhaps someone can teach me how to do this type of animation on flash 5.
p_sniper@hotmail.com

Car Simulation Car Simulation

all i have ot say is wow!!!!!

the idea is amazing, an awesone engine. i'd kill to learn how to do this, so if anyone has the time to teach me then please e mail me.
p_sniper@hotmail.com, i'd really like to learn how to make this type of animation.